- Definitions and Acceptance of terms
Welcome to the www.bookingadvisors.com (the “Website”, Portal”) which is owned, published and maintained by Booking Advisors Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Booking Advisors”, “We”, Us”, “Our”).
For our better understanding, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” also refer to Booking Advisors Ltd. The terms “you” and User refer to the existing and/or potential customers visiting the Website for enquiring and/or booking a service through us on this website or through our customer service agents/staff.
The most current and updated version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of the website.
By using our website or signing up for an account, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with the whole or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. If you register with our website or buy any product or service from our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
User (s) availing services from this website shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement.
We reserve the right to amend, replace or delete any terms and conditions of this agreement at any time and update it accordingly. Please return to this page periodically to review any changes/updates.
Booking Advisors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its website, to terminate the access to the website or its related sales channels & services, even without notice to User (s), for general maintenance or any necessary and required reason whatsoever.
The services that Booking Advisors provide to User are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (TAC) and the whole content of this agreement.
- Booking Advisors reserve the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to User;
- User is responsible for all User’s Account (under any screen name or Password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provision of this Agreement;
- User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s). Thus, you’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential;
- You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such account. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords that are caused by or result from your negligence. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Booking Advisors have the right to update any of your contact information in your account for billing or other purposes so as to deliver to you our services. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use our services, is and will remain complete and accurate.
- Booking Advisors shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its portal www.bookingadvisors.com;
- The most current and updated version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our portal/website.
- Description of Services
Bookingadvisors.com is an online Travel and Tourism related portal dedicated to providing quality services to its partners/clients such as tour/holiday packages, corporate management services, events, hotel accommodation, air tickets, cruises, car rental, transportation, etc.
The services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, are subject to the TAC.
- User Conduct and Proprietary Rights Owned by Us
Booking Advisors portal contains copyrighted material, trademarks and any other proprietary information, including but not limited to, text, software, photos, videos, graphics and the entire content of www.bookingadvisors.com are copyrighted as a collective work of Booking Advisors.
User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, or in any way to exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
- Membership/subscription Account, Password and Security
If any Booking Advisors’ services require User to open an account, User must complete the registration process for Login by providing current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable
registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name and protect them. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account.
User agrees to notify Booking Advisors immediately of any unauthorized use of its account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Booking Advisors or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password to harm our website. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
From our side, we also always seek to use reasonable/possible organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information within our website/organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Limitations of Liabilities
As a result of using our website (s)/portal (s) and its application/features, we will not be liable to you in respect of any:
- Losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings;
- Loss of management time or office time;
- Loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- Any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider;
- Business losses or damage of any nature.
- Website availability
From time to time the website or features of the website will be unavailable. Such unavailability may be the result of defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third party service providers.
We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time.
Furthermore, we do not commit to ensure that the website will continue to be published in the future.
- Safety of data downloaded
The User (s) undertakes and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done entirely at his/her own discretion and risk and he/she will be solely responsible for any damage to its computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Nevertheless, Booking Advisors always make its best endeavors to ensure that the content on its website or other information channels linked to its website are free of any virus and/or malware. You should also take necessary measures for the safety of your computer against such possible threats.
- Use of the website and proprietary rights
All Booking Advisors’ services/contents on its website are for the User’s personal and non-commercial use. The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivate works form, transfer, or sell any information/content obtained from its website.
The User hereby, specifically authorizes Booking Advisors to contact him/her from time to time with offers, on various services through direct emailers, telephone calls, Short Messaging Services (SMS) or any other medium.
- Prohibited Activities on our website
It is prohibited to use any device, software, or other actions that interfere or prevent the normal and smooth operation of our website. You must not misuse our website by knowingly or technologically harmful.
- Reservation, Purchase and Payment
First of all, you as a user should be at least 18 years of age and/or possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement for using our website in accordance with all the terms and conditions herein. You are accountable for any bookings made by persons under your direction or control. You should also warrant that all information supplied by you or on your behalf, or by members of your family or others in using the website is true and accurate. Without limitation, any exploratory, false, or fraudulent reservation/booking is prohibited.
A reservation is not completed until booked/confirmed/ticketed. We are not responsible for any transaction that is declined or not reached us on time for any reason, nor are we responsible for any changes in fare or any other charges that may occur during our verification process.
You can pay for purchasing Booking Advisors services via one of the following
- Asia Hawala
- Any type of credit/debit card
- Direct payment to any of our offices
- Others to be agreed by both sides
- Airline/Air tickets
- As due to the operational needs of each airline, they often make changes to the flights that they are currently operating such as flight number changes, time changes, routing, date changes and or cancellations.
- Booking Advisors does not assume any liability whatsoever for any changes or for flights which are cancelled, missed or not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines.
- We shall make every attempt to notify the customer (s) of any changes, but it is always recommended to contact the airline to reconfirm your flight (s) 72 or at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Most airline tickets are no changeable, transferable and non-refundable.
- Once a flight ticket is booked, customers will receive from Booking Advisors information regarding its conditions, restrictions and rules (established by the airline company, not by our travel agency);
- Booking Advisors is not responsible of the rates and rules’ modification by airlines;
- After issuing the flight ticket, all the responsibility regarding the travel belongs to the air company. Passengers must arrive at the airport with at least two hours before departure for international flights and minimum one hour and a half before departure for internal flights.
- The airlines reserve the right to cancel a flight or to modify its schedule. Therefore, passengers may request reimbursements directly to the air company. In such cases, Booking Advisors will also assist its customers as much as airline rules & regulations allow such intervention;
- Each passenger/tourist is responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the law, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the visited country/ies.
- The customer shall bear full responsibility for preparing all necessary travel documents, guarantee correctness and completeness of the documents needed for departure and arrival, as well as for the transit flight throughout the route, and the possession of necessary visas, valid passports, powers of attorney and other necessary documents. Booking Advisors shall not be liable for passenger's ignorance or non-observance of all necessary requirements of departure and arrival countries.
- Prior to the purchase of tickets and beginning of travel, it is necessary to verify possession of all documents and visas needed for the trip. For more detailed information visit the website: http://www.iatatravelcentre.com and read the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you want to visit.
- Reconfirmation of the return flight must be made within 72 hours prior to a flight; otherwise the flight booking may be cancelled.
- For the weight and dimension of a checked baggage or hand/carry-on/cabin luggage per passenger you have to check the airline luggage policy you will fly as there may be limits on the amount and dimension that is allowed free of charge and hard limits on the amount that is allowed.
- The limits vary per airline and depend on the class, elite status, type of ticket, flight origin and destination. If a flight is booked together with another flight it may also have different limits (e.g. if another flight on the same ticket is a long-haul flight). The exact baggage conditions are mentioned in the ticket information online.
- In order to travel with a pet, passengers must make a reservation and have a confirmation from the air company.
- Only small quantities of liquids (for personal use: water, soup, body lotion, perfume, shower gel, tooth paste, mascara) must be included in hand luggage (maximum 100 ml/ each piece).
- Booking Advisors is not responsible for cancelation of a flight, change of departure time, baggage loss, airplane delays, and breach of the airline’s obligations.
- We cannot reserve low-cost airlines tickets, those tickets have to be purchased right away. The option to reserve is not available for those types of tickets due to the policy of low-cost airlines. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations.
- Low-cost airline tickets are non-refundable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies you fly. If the airline company provides online registration, the passenger is obliged to check-in online for the flight according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies. Otherwise, the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport of departure.
- Baggage Policy
As nowadays, most airlines charge baggage fees even for the first bag checked-in, then we recommend travelling light to reduce these costs especially when there two or more airlines involved for connecting flights when you may have to reclaim bags at the connecting airport and check-in again to continue your journey. You are advised that in these cases if you have excess baggage, you will have to pay for it assessed by each airline. To locate the fees on baggage check-in, you have to visit each related airline’s website and look for Baggage Fees link/section; otherwise you can also contact us for assistance.
- Hotel and other Accommodation
- Your reservation (s) will be confirmed when it is booked and paid by credit/debit and other payment modes mentioned in this agreement. The prepaid charges will be for the services you have requested and for others such as phone calls, minibar, internet access, resort fees, local/community taxes, meals, movies, games, parking, energy surcharges, cleaning fees, etc. Accommodation rates are guaranteed only at the time of booking;
- The tariffs of the hotels are not guaranteed unless the booking is confirmed.
- Some hotels will require a voucher at check-in and it is recommended that you always have a copy of your voucher or email you either received from us or directly from the supplier when your booking was made.
- In most cases, once your booking is confirmed and paid, no refunds are acceptable in case of any changes or cancellation. It is recommended to check cancellation/change policy for the hotel prior booking.
- No-Show: If you are not going to check-in for your booking, you have to contact the hotel directly, otherwise depending on the hotel restrictions and terms/rules you may be charged penalties or loose the entire amount of your booking in case of No-Show. Some hotels apply a penalty of minimum one night (up to maximum the cost of the entire stay, depending on the cancellation policy of the hotel).
- Also note that no refunds will be issued for unused room nights due to early departures.
- For some destinations local taxes can be paid at the hotel. The management of the hotel has the right to request at arrival the details of your credit card to cover or guarantee any additional costs that can appear during your stay.
- Generally, the accommodation check-in is between 12.00 and 14.00.
- Booking Advisors reserves the right to substitute other hotels than those listed on the itinerary pages. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, including alternate hotels for additional departures on the same date, or hotel location changes within or outside itinerary cities, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent quality, when available, to those shown. No refunds are provided for hotel changes.
- Booking Advisors can offer refundable and non-refundable hotel fares to its customers.
- If you choose a non-refundable fare you have to pay the full price before the reservation is complete to get a voucher. If you choose a refundable fare you have to pay the reservation price fully until the deadline shown in the reservation. If reservation is not paid fully until the deadline, it will be cancelled automatically at 00.01 destination time on the date shown in the deadline field. After the deadline or in case of non-refundable bookings cancelation, refunds are not possible and the paid amount of the booking will be retained by the hotel.
- If the customer leaves a hotel early, he/she will be invoiced in full payment. Exceptions can be applied if the Customer advises the hotel and us about an early check out and provides all justified reasons/documents for any possible discount and/or refund based on the hotel policy, then the customer has to wait and accept the hotel’s final decision.
- Liability: It is hereby explicitly stated and understood, that Booking Advisors acts only as an intermediary in making arrangements for hotels, transportation or any other services. As such, Booking Advisors is not liable for any personal injury, illness, property damage or other loss or expense of any nature whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of hotels, transportation company or other company or person, providing or rendering services reserved through us.
- Car/Vehicle Rental
Generally speaking most of the car rentals include a fixed service as non-refundable which will be charged at the time of booking and you have to ask for such an amount if applicable.
For you to avoid any unexpected charges/fees or restrictions, please read the car rentals rules and regulations usually mentioned in their “Important Rental Information” document so as you are aware of all details regarding their policies and rental location for pick-up and drop-off for the selected vehicle.
You will be responsible for any rental charges not pre-paid (taxes, fees, additional hours or days and other charges such as damages and theft of the car if not included in your car insurance policy, etc) at the time of drop-off. Please verify all possible fees/charges and rental details with the car agency/company.
If you hire a car and it gets damaged or stolen the car hire excess insurance policy can cover you for excess charges by the car rental company i.e. for damage via Collision Damage Waiver and theft via Loss Damage Waiver. Make sure to discuss these with the car rental company.
Some car rental companies require a minimum age so as be able to rent a car. Car rental reservations/booking cannot be transferred from one person to another.
Usually the given rates by car rental companies are for drivers over the age of 25. Rental restrictions may also apply for drivers over the age of 64. It is recommended that you learn about all restrictions prior to picking up of the vehicle.
In most cases, rates and terms for the rental are specific to your country of residence and the car rental agency/company reserves the right either to deny service or charge you differently.
You have to bear in mind that insurance coverage for vehicles, property, liability, theft, or personal injury is the responsibility of the person (s) renting the vehicle so as the renter to meet the minimum and/or full required coverage.
When you travel outside of your residence country, make sure you have always your international driving license with you as almost in all countries such a license/permit will be required in order be able to drive.
- Holiday/Vacation Packages
The Holiday Package Terms and Conditions mentioned below supersede any individual product’s terms and conditions such as the Airline ticket, the Hotel, the Car Rental and the attractions/excursions and their related services supplement any area not covered by the Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are in United State Dollars (USD);
- All holiday/vacation packages are non-refundable and non-transferable;
- The full payment is required for purchase and booking of the Vacation Package;
- No portion of the Vacation Package is guaranteed (such as price, availability and/or dates of travel) until the full payment of the entire Vacation is received by us;
- It is your sole responsibility to have with you a valid passport, entry visa and transit visa and other proper and necessary documents you may need to enter the country (s) as your holidays/visited destination (s);
- You will not be entitled to any refunds whatsoever if you travel with improper/insufficient travel documents and thus resulting in denied boarding, delayed travel, or unused portions of your purchased vacation holidays;
- Each portion of your purchased vacation package is provided by a separate airline, hotel, rental Car Company and other travel service providers (each known as a “Travel Supplier”). In the event that a Travel Supplier is cancelling a portion of your Vacation Package, we will contact the related Travel Supplier on your behalf and find out the reasons for the cancelations and ask for alternative arrangements and/or compensation if will apply. However, we will not be held responsible for the performance of the Travel Supplier and for the reimbursement of money you have paid for the package if the Travel Supplier fails to perform its obligations;
- Once a holiday package is booked and purchased, some or all of its components may be non-refundable. A whole package or some parts/components of it can only be cancelled according to the cancellation rules of each individual travel product component forming the package;
- You will be responsible for any or all cancellation fees assessed by Booking Advisors and Travel Suppliers for the bookings made with airline (s), hotel (s), car rental (s) and other travel and tourism related services you purchased as a package;
- When your trip is commenced then no changes will be allowed and no refunds will be made for early check-out and/or car rental return, and/or any unused portion of the Holidays Package;
- If a change or a cancellation is allowed for your vacation package, Booking Advisors’ service fees for processing such changes or cancellation will apply per-ticket for flights, per room per night for hotel and car booking in addition to nay fare difference at the time of change or cancellation and any applicable Travel Supplier fees;
- In the event that a portion of your holiday package is refundable, then the refundable portion thereof will be refunded less any cancellation fee (s);
- Any request for changes are subject to availability, limitations and restrictions determined by Travel Suppliers. Please be note that changes will be very limited during the peak travel period;
- Booking Advisors strongly recommends you to purchase the related travel insurance, which may help to recover certain change and cancellation fees by adding protection to your vacation package;
- Booking Advisors reserve the right to substitute itineraries due to conditions beyond our control. In such cases we will do everything possible to ensure the locations visited, the excursions taken and the hotels offered are similar to the ones originally planned.
- Booking Advisors is not responsible for the flight schedule changes which may affect your itinerary.
- Booking Advisors is not responsible if the authorities from the airport or custom refuse the tourist’s boarding, or for the loss of the luggage.
- Cancelation and Refund
Most of our airline tickets, hotels, pre-paid car rentals, vacation packages and service fees are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking unless otherwise accepted by any third parties suppliers the services of which are booked and paid through us. All such bookings where the cancellation may be permitted must be cancelled prior to the scheduled departure time and their use.
We cannot provide a specific time for how long it may take for such requested refund to be processed and completed. When we receive your cancellation request, we will work with the related supplier (s) such as airlines, hotels, car-rental companies to generate a waiver based on each supplier rules and notify you of the supplier decision. Our services fees associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable.
- General Disclaimer and Release
Booking Advisors shall not be held liable for failure of any involved suppliers to perform properly for delivery of any travel services, including but not limited to airlines, hotels, cruise lines, railroads, bus/coaches, car rental agencies, tour operators, etc and also assumes no responsibility for actions relating to travel services beyond its control.
If a supplier defaults prior to providing services to you for which the payment has been made, you may pursue any appeal against the supplier for refund. However, we warrant the provision of the highest possible standards of services as we always do our best for selecting suppliers so as to protect you from such possible defaults. Needless to say, that we shall also help to protect you against any such faults as much as we can.
If you have purchased trip/travel protection insurance, you must read, understand and agree to the description of coverage.
We and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any third parties, linked websites, or other Members.
- International Travel
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risks than others. We urge you to review and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by the government and the aviation administration before booking travel to international destinations.
- Links to Third Party Sites
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Force Majeure- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Booking Advisors will not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, power failure, network failure, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications).
We reserve the right. In our sole discretion and without liability, to immediately terminate User’s account and your access to all or part of the website with or without notice in the event of any conduct by User which considers being unacceptable, or in the event of any breach of the obligations of this Agreement by User.
The terms and conditions of this agreement are severable as in the event at any provision of the Terms and Conditions is determined unenforceable or invalid, then such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If any provision (s) of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision (s) or part (s) and the remaining part of such provisions (s) and all other provisions of this agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- Dispute Resolution
Our mission is always to have satisfied customers and thus customer satisfaction is the foundation of our fast grow and success. Therefore, if a dispute arises between you and us, our goal will be to resolve the dispute quickly in a fair and cost-effective way. You and we shall resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to your use of our website, Terms and Conditions or Services a mutually agreed by the Parties.
Any claims/disputes can be resolved via binding arbitration agreed by both Parties.