At Booking Advisors Ltd by Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Booking Advisors”, “We”, Our”, “Us”) we understand that data privacy is a very important issue and we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data as private and confidential. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal details every time you provide us with your basic required personal information for any travel & tourism related services (Services) bookings and purchases through our offices or online on our portal www.bookingadvisors.com (“hereinafter also referred to as Website/Portal”).
Please note that this Policy applies only to information collected by our portal and not to information collected or obtained by other means or media. Our policy ensures that any information you provide us remains private and secure.
We use Personal Information in order to provide you with information on Booking Advisors and its portal, in order to properly provide you with our services.
As a registered member of Bookingadvisors.com, you will be entitled to a number of discounts, savings, special deals, updates and other benefits on air tickets, hotel bookings/reservations, holiday packages, car rentals, etc.
How do we collect your data/information?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us voluntary. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website. Some information is mandatory submission for example when you register as a subscriber/member or making online payment.
Below is the list on how the data are collected from you:
- Voluntary information: Some information is voluntary provided to us by you such as name, physical address, email address, IP address, phone number, credit card information, as well as details including gender, occupation, location, purchase history, and other demographic information when you wish to buy and/or apply to use any of our services, consult with any of our teams or customer service team, send us an email, post on our blog or any other of our social media newtroks or communicating wit hus wit any other ways;
- Mandatory information: Collected personal information provided by you at the time of registration, making a reservation, applying for a vacancy/career opportunity or making online payment, etc are the only mandatory submission you are required to make as a user of our services.
- Automatically collected information: This information is collected when you browse our website for the services we offer such as about your visit to our Website, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Website;
- Cookies and tracking: We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies on our Website, such as pixels and web beacons, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, serve targeted advertisements, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- Information from other sources: From time to time we may obtain information about you or your Subscribers from third party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third party data providers and our joint marketing partners.
What do we use your data for?
- Part of the data is used to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site and also for offering you our services in the best way possible and to bill and collect money owed to us;
- To promote use of our services to you and others. For example, if we collect your Personal Information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email inviting you to sign up. If you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our Services to you or suggest additional features of our Services that you might consider using. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to advertise our Services to potential or other users like you;
- Account data: We may use your information for the account data and may be processed for the purposes of operating our websites, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our websites and business;
- Transaction data: We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website ("transaction data"). The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased services and keeping proper records of those transactions;
- Newsletter data: We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters and other notifications ("newsletter data"). The newsletter data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the newsletters and other notifications, and analysing their use. The legal basis for this processing is consent;
- Message data: We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us by email or any similar communications system ("message data"). The message data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The message data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you (including where appropriate sending you sales or marketing materials) and record-keeping.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection.
Analytics and third-party tools
When visiting our website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behavior. This happens primarily using cookies and analytics. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous, i.e. we will not be able to identify you from this data.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, or request for any registration, services, applying for a job vacancy, etc we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question (s) and request (s). We do not share this information without your permission.
You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request).
Information Collection and Use
Your use of the Booking Advisors portal constitutes a business relationship and agreement wherein we provide travel and tourism related services for your use. In exchange, Booking Advisors reserves the right to use the contact information collected during site submission to deliver notices regarding changes or updates to our services, to provide free newsletters, to inform you of additions to Booking Advisors portal or to send important announcements.
When you make reservations/bookings we might be obligated to provide appropriate personal information to third party agencies/suppliers to facilitate your travel arrangements.
Personal information, which includes name, IP address, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, and travel information, etc. that the client provides voluntarily will be transmitted using secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, which enables your browser to scramble and encode your information before it is transmitted to our servers.
You may remove yourself from any or all of our notice and announcement mailings at anytime if you wish so. Any mailing received from our company is clearly identified and includes a valid company email address.
Users are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, address, telephone number, email, etc. The personal information collected from Users during the registration process is used to manage each User’s account (such as for billing purposes, etc). Booking Advisors does not rent or sell email addresses nor any other personal data.
In instances where Booking Advisors and an affiliated company or a partner jointly promote the Services, Booking Advisors may provide the partner certain personal information who subscribed to the Services as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the outcome of the promotion. In this case, the partner may not use personal information for any other purpose.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Your personal information is stored in a protected server. Access is restricted to Booking Advisors staff only.
Moonline does not store any credit card information, as most of the transactions are processed by Asia Havala or other third party approved Credit Card processor.
9.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form/details to send us a message.
Change of Ownership
Thank you for visiting and using the bookingadvisors.com portal and also for reading this document.